Regatta Scheduled for Saturday, July 29th

Comments Off
July 26, 2017 ·

With more rain anticipated tonight, we are going to wait until Friday at noon to make a final call on whether or not to go with the scheduled Regatta on Saturday. Currently the beach is closed due to high water level and a high bacteria count.
By 12noon on Friday, we will post the decision on the You may also call the Rainoutline at 815-410-4475 ext. 3. or check this website.

Comments are closed.